P230 Enabling pan-European Services by Co-operation between PNOs' IN
There is a strong need for providing IN-based services on a Europe-wide
basis. IN architecture is a subject of world wide awareness and of strong
push in different standardisation bodies, e.g. ITU-T and ETSI. This requires
clarification of prerequisites for introducing Europe-wide IN-based services
and enabling their inter working.
The main objectives of this project are to:
- identify and define a set of Europe-wide services to be supported by
PNOs' IN platforms
- identify co-operation between PNOs' IN platforms at the Transport layer
- as at the Intelligent layer, in order to support and define services
- on/influencing the emerging standards (CS1, CS2).
- identify IN management requirements.
- establish an overall strategy for introduction of Europe-wide services
based on existing and emerging international standards.
- enhance the candidate services with mobility features
Participants AF BT DK DT FT IT LP NL NT ST TE TF TI TP
Duration - Project start: Aug 92 - Project completion: Jul 95
Results for Full Publication